I love 'what's in my bag' posts. A girl's handbag is a sacred personal item. You would never just go into someone else's handbag and I genuinely don't know what any of my friends carry in their bag on a daily basis.
I think I carry quite a lot in my bag, a bit like Mary Poppins - minus the lamp.
At the moment my bag of choice is this Dune one. I picked it up a few weeks ago in TKmaxx and it is the perfect size for the ridiculous amount of stuff I carry about.
1. Organiser - as some of my readers may know I am getting married this year. I got a little bit of a shock on 1st January thinking I had one more month of planning than I actually do! So I am now carrying my wedding planner with me wherever I go. Just in case something suddenly springs to my mind.
2. Tiny notebook - As I explained in one of my posts last month I'm one of those people who has a million bits of paper at the bottom of my bag with notes scribbled on them. Well, I used to be. I'm old fashioned and prefer good old pen and paper for notes rather than my phone.
3. Dove hand cream - A must have in this weather.
4. Lip balm - Generally I have more than one lip balm in my bag. At the moment I'm carrying Balmi coconut, it smells so good.
5. Dune purse - A Christmas gift from my mum. I love the studding on it and this means it also doubles up as a weapon...lol.
6. iPhone - I feel like I have lost a limb if I'm without my phone (the sad reality of the 21st century). I take A LOT of pictures so I always need this with me.
7. Keys - pretty self explanatory. Princess Unikitty on my car keys and a pink Con and wee owl on my house keys. The Converse was a gift from the boy.
8. Diary - my refusal to use my phone for notes also extends to my calendar. I still like a good old paper diary. Plus this one is cute.
9. Pen - for said diary, notebook and planner.